Food Vendor Registration
To meet the registration requirements, you must provide us with the following documentation:
- Photographic ID
- Proof of address either a utility bill or bank statement (dated within 3 months)
- Public Liability Insurance-Minimum Indemnity is £5 million
- Food Hygiene Certificates
- Food Hygiene Inspection or proof that your business is registered with your Local Environmental Health Officer
- PAT/Gas safety Certificates for any equipment you wish to use on site (receipts are acceptable if equipment less than 1 year old)
- £5 registration fee
ADDITIONAL CRITERIA FOR FARMERS MARKET FOOD VENDORS
Our Farmers Markets are based on the age-old concept that they sell locally produced goods to local people. This means that stallholders must have grown, reared, cooked, brewed or baked the goods themselves. We operate a trader registration scheme, and these criteria must be met in at least one way for applications to be considered. Find out more about trading at our Farmers Markets HERE.
To apply to sell food at one of our events, please email a note of interest to email@example.com
Please note there is no need to provide documentation when noting interest. Documents will be requested when you have been invited to register. Pitches may not be available immediately and where this is the case, a waiting list will be in operation.