Become a trader
Trader registration takes place every Tuesday between 9.30am-1pm at our office.
- Photographic ID
- Proof of address either a utility bill or bank statement (dated within 3 months)
- Public liability insurance-Minimum indemnity is £5 million
- Food hygiene certificates
- Certificate of compliance from EHO (if applicable)
- PAT/Gas safety certificates for any equipment you wish to use on site (receipts are acceptable if equipment less than 1 year old)
- £5 registration fee
PLEASE ENSURE YOU BRING ALL DOCUMENTATION WITH YOU AT THE TIME OF REGISTERING.
You will then be provided with a trader badge for use at our markets.
Any employees wishing to work the stall with you will also be required to be registered & must also provide documentation.
There is no limit to the amount of people you can register as employees.
All employees must be registered prior to working the market.