Become a trader
Please note due to social distancing measures in place at the moment that we are now at capacity for our farmers market. If you are interested and would like to be added to the wait list then do not hesitate to get in touch with us. (updated 29/09/20)
We are in the process of developing a new way of registering traders without the need for face to face contact. If you are interested in registering and can meet the below requirements then please contact us using the contact form below.
Registration requirements are :
- Photographic ID
- Proof of address either a utility bill or bank statement (dated within 3 months)
- Public liability insurance-Minimum indemnity is £5 million
- Food hygiene certificates
- Certificate of compliance from EHO (if applicable)
- PAT/Gas safety certificates for any equipment you wish to use on site (receipts are acceptable if equipment less than 1 year old)
- £5 registration fee
You will then be provided with a trader badge for use at our markets.
Any employees wishing to work the stall with you will also be required to be registered & must also provide documentation.
There is no limit to the amount of people you can register as employees.
All employees must be registered prior to working the market.