Become a trader
Our farmers’ markets are based on the age old concept that they sell locally produced goods to local people. This means that stallholders must have grown, reared, cooked, brewed or baked the goods themselves. We operate a trader registration scheme, and this criteria must be met in at least one way for applications to be considered.
Please note that both our Partick and Shawland’s Farmers Market are at capacity and a wait list is in operation.
We provide a fully erected stall, 8ft x 4ft. Full price list available CLICK HERE.
If you are interested in registering and can meet the below requirements then please contact us using the contact form below. We will be happy to add you to the waiting list.
Registration requirements are :
- Photographic ID
- Proof of address either a utility bill or bank statement (dated within 3 months)
- Public liability insurance-Minimum indemnity is £5 million
- Food hygiene certificates
- Occasional Licence (for those wishing to sell alcohol)
- Certificate of compliance from EHO (if applicable)
- PAT/Gas safety certificates for any equipment you wish to use on site (receipts are acceptable if equipment less than 1 year old)
- £5 registration fee
You will then be provided with a trader badge for use at our markets.
Any employees wishing to work the stall with you will also be required to be registered & must also provide documentation.
There is no limit to the amount of people you can register as employees.
All employees must be registered prior to working the market.