REOPENING OF THE CARBOOT SALE – SUNDAY 4TH OCTOBER – PREBOOKERS ONLY
Following our decision to close the car boot sale in March in line with Scottish Government guidance, we have been working tirelessly to prepare for the reopening of the car boot sale with enhanced health and safety measures and strict social distancing to offer the safest environment for our visitors, traders and staff.
The way we shop is going to be different for the foreseeable future and therefore it is important we work together to keep everyone safe while the car boot sale is in operation. In line with this, we will be introducing the following safety measures:
- Continuous onsite testing to ensure safety guidelines are followed and staff are fully trained
- Ongoing risk assessments
- Regular tool box talks with staff around safe working practices
- Suitable Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) worn by all staff
- A redesign of visitor routes to enable one way systems
- Signage identifying one way systems displayed throughout
- Discussions with traders around the requirement of suitable PPE, signage and customer interface
- Sanitiser stations at entrances
- Regular visits from our Markets Manager across markets to ensure adherence to guidance
Please note, at the moment the car boot sale is only opened to current registered traders (Pre-bookers). Further updates on casual trading will be announced over the coming weeks.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO WELCOMING YOU BACK
City Property Markets remain committed to doing everything we can to continue support the health and wellbeing of our visitors, traders and staff and so these safety measures will be regularly reviewed to ensure compliance.
We hope everyone is continuing to stay safe and we look forward to welcoming you back.