Become a trader
Please note that both our Partick and Shawland’s Farmers Market are at capacity and a wait list is in operation.
If you are interested in registering and can meet the below requirements then please contact us using the contact form below. We will be happy to add you to the waiting list.
Registration requirements are :
- Photographic ID
- Proof of address either a utility bill or bank statement (dated within 3 months)
- Public liability insurance-Minimum indemnity is £5 million
- Food hygiene certificates
- Occasional Licence (for those wishing to sell alcohol)
- Certificate of compliance from EHO (if applicable)
- PAT/Gas safety certificates for any equipment you wish to use on site (receipts are acceptable if equipment less than 1 year old)
- £5 registration fee
You will then be provided with a trader badge for use at our markets.
Any employees wishing to work the stall with you will also be required to be registered & must also provide documentation.
There is no limit to the amount of people you can register as employees.
All employees must be registered prior to working the market.